Veneers are ultra-thin, custom-made shells typically made of zirconia, porcelain, glass ceramic (e.max), or composite resin that are bonded to the front surface of teeth to improve their appearance. They are used to enhance the color, shape, size, or alignment of teeth and can create a more aesthetically (esthetically) pleasing and uniform smile.
- Minimally Invasive: Provides a minimally invasive solution compared to extensive orthodontic work.
- Customizable: Achieve the desired tooth color, shape, and size.
- Maintain Natural Teeth: Requires minimal removal of natural tooth structure.
- Durable & Resistant: Experience a long-lasting bright smile to last for many years with proper care.
- Build Self-Confidence: Instantly improves the appearance of teeth by covering stains, discoloration, and imperfections improving self-confidence.